Good for you, aqua_lily! I'm sure you'll figure it out. I can't imagine if I had hair that long and could not diffuse. Well, I guess plopping does the trick. (I have layers too short to plop now. they're by my ears.) Maybe you could get away with conditioner only styling now since your hair is so healthy. That might cut down time.

Latest curly complaint, and it's related to long hair. I've found as time goes on with CG it's like the better you treat your hair the tighter the curls get, resulting in more shrinkage. So it can be impossible to tell whether or not your hair is growing at the rate you want it to because it springs up. I started taking hair nail skin vitamins and I think they're working because I realized I have to shave my legs everyday now. Wasn't the case before. But with my hair it's harder to tell.
3A - C, HP, ME, HD. (Coarse, High Porosity, Medium Elasticity, High Density.)

CG since Nov. 2012

Poos: SM Moisture Retention + Yucca Baobab, TJ's Tea Tree Tingle
Condish: TJ 'sTea Tree Tingle*, SM Moisture Retention* + Curl & Shine + Yucca Baobab, Yes to Blueberries
Stylers: KCKT*, SM Curl Enhancing Smoothie* + Curl & Style Milk*, KCCC*, FSG*, CJ Pattern Pusha, Curl Keeper
Sealers: Jojoba* or Grapeseed* oil

* = HG