I'm coarse, high porosity, prone to dryness (as we've discussed). My favourites after asking for suggestions on one of the other threads are the Curl Junkie Curl Rehab, Bee Mine Bee.U.Ti.Ful DC (I was actually quite surprised by this), my old dependable Aubrey Organics HSR: but I usually have to augment this with honey/agave and oils, or any random cocktail of conditioners I don't like on their own, supplemented with honey or agave (preferred) and olive oil. Oh, also the Shea Moisture Black Soap Purification masque deserves an honourable mention, but I tend to use this as a pre-poo.
Products in current rotation:

Terressentials Pure Earth Mud Wash; Elucence MBC (now really just for cowashing, leg shaving or emergencies); Curl Junkie: Repair Me, Deep Fix, Curl Rehab; AOHSR (retiring); Oyin Handmade: Honey Hemp, Hair Dew, J&B; Qhemet Biologics: BRBC (retiring- prefer Oyin HD), AOHC, OHHB; Jojoba Oil for scalp; Castor Oil or Shea butter to seal; Henna & Ayurvedic pastes when I can be bothered.

Still searching for the perfect stylers, but loving CJ CIAB over everything so far