My hair is low porosity but it is extremely thick and course. The rinse out I choose to use makes a huge difference in how long it takes me to comb through my hair after I shower. I know a lot of people don't comb out of the shower but I have to or my hair is crazy. I just tried the Kinky Curly Knot Today that so many people recommend but I was not at all impressed with how it worked as a detangler. One thing that I have really liked that you haven't mentioned trying is the Yes To Carrots. I think the Carrot one is my favorite and it has a lot of slip. Since you hair is more fine you might like one of the other Carrot shampoos better. I have also tried the tomato one which seems lighter. Lots of people seem to rave about the Cucumber one but I haven't tried it. You may want to check one of them out.
2C, low porosity, high density, coarse, shoulder length No sulfates, no parabens, no silicones
Shampoo- Shea Moisture Coconut Hibiscus, Giovanni Smooth As Silk, Deva No Poo, Nature's Gate Aloe Vera, Yes To Carrots
Conditioner- Shea Moisture Curl & Style Milk, Giovanni Smooth As Silk, Deva One Condition, Nature's Gate Aloe Vera, Yes To Carrots
Styler- Shea Moisture Curl Enhancing Smoothie, Shea Moisture Shine & Hold Mist, Yes to Carrots Leave In and Yes To Carrots Anti-Frizz Serum