What products are on your "list" to try?
- Shea Moisture Curling Soufflé
- FSG (but I have to get a strainer first. Then I could also - finally! - strain my couscous without too much trouble, but that's not hair-related of course :-P).
- BRHG. I have a sample and I think I like it.
What would your dream product do for you?
- Provide hold (this is one of the most important things for me).
- Add a little definition (I mean, I don't have supercurly hair and I don't expect it to be, but a little definition would be nice).
- Enhance my curls (without product, they just vanish because my hair is so heavy).
- They should be light, i.e. not weigh my hair down.
- Preferably without oils.
- No sulfates, cones or polyquats.
- It should not leave a producty feel or look.
- Any crunch should be scrunched out. Preferably, it has no crunch at all.
- Promote clumping.
I haven't mentioned frizz-fighting because my hair is (luckily!) not prone to frizz. I have voluminous hair as long as I pick the right products.
F - LP - HD - NE
Fine, low porosity, high density, normal elasticity
Natural & CG since 2010
Low poo: De Tuinen Mexican Cactus Shampoo
Rinse-out: Aubrey Organics GPB
Beauty Is Not a Number
Last edited by Lauraimes; 05-10-2013 at 01:42 PM.
Reason: Updated my wish list