Giovanni Tea Tree Triple Treat GTTTT) shampoo and conditioner are well loved around here and are sulfate and silicone free - mostly, if not all, organic ingredients. Wonderfully tingly and refreshing! Both from the TT oil and peppermint it contains.

You can get it at Target, usually near the KCCC, Shea Moisture, Welleda type stuff, not on the regular shampoo aisle, as well as at some Rite-Aids, Walgreen's, CVS, Kroger, Publix and Wal-Marts and also at Whole Foods and most health food stores.

You can usually pick up liter sizes at TJ Maxx and Marshall's. If you find you like it, it's worth seeking those out because the flat shape of the smaller sizes are annoying to try to get all the product out of.

It used to be my HG for shampooing and cowashing until seborrheic dermatitis on my scalp seemed to worsen to psoriasis, and it just wasn't doing enough any more. I still use it sometimes, though.
2C/3A/3B - modified CG - fairly fine now, normal/low porosity/normal elasticity

Current Main Rotation: MG217 medicated or Aim2Health 'poos for scalp, Elucence cond., Spiral Solutions Protein & Deeply Decadent Cond., CJCCCC reg or lite,CJ Pattern Pusha,, Giovanni LA Hold Hair Spritz + lots more, sporadically

HG Method: Super Soaker + Smasters-ing, brief upside down diffusing w/360o diffuser then clips/clamps & air dry. Newly gray - stopped my henna glosses!

www.fotki.com/auntnett

Last edited by WurlyLox; 05-07-2013 at 11:43 AM.