Thread: MO question...
View Single Post
Old 05-07-2013, 01:24 PM   #1
awelcome

Default MO question...

And maybe I am just thinking out loud.. But I was wondering if you could do a sort of rinse with MO shook up with water? I am trying MO as a sealer because I really liked the effect I got with ACV and closing the cuticle, but don't want to use it every day or smell like it since I live in Portland and it tends to rain a lot. I figured I would just use that maybe once a week as a cleanser too.

Anyway I tried MO today mixed with a tiny bit of argan oil just to make it a little easier to spread throughout my hair but I really don't feel like it was able to get it on there well enough. I don't want to use a lot, and with fine frizz-prone hair I have noticed the least amount I have to touch my hair the better. I was thinking that the acv worked so well because it was mixed with water for easy coverage and then rinsed out to detangle and not break my curl patterns which are quite delicate.

I realize that acv and mo don't do the exact same things, but as a cuticle closer I am hoping they might act the same if I did it that way. Anyone try that? or think it MIGHT work? Further more, I was wondering if just a bit of acv in the mix would be even better? So H2O, MO, and ACV, though that doesn't solve the wanting to not use acv too often issue.

Am I just totally clueless here lol?
awelcome is offline   Reply With Quote