I am only partially CG at this point.... mainly because I only JUST heard about it. I got a rather blunt comment from a friend about my hair one day and how I needed to stop wearing ponytails and hats and how I should let it be curly. I realized that I didn't love my hair, and maybe it WAS time to put a bit more effort into my appearance. So I started just letting my natural curls show and with that started trying different products and techniques I found on youtube mainly. With that I at least went sulfate free, but I am learning a lot more now so I imagine I will get even better results with time. These two after pics, which are some of my best hair days to date, are just from trying a couple of things here in the last week. The first one was after a baso wash. Prior to that I had lost so much curl and couldn't figure out why they were so flat and blah again. And the one from today is after trying acv. I also did my first PT and DT yesterday (though the results yesterday were not so good, things were good today again lol). Anyway, the before shot (from last October) is how it typically looked before going curly again, and honestly I don't have many pics with it even down. I almost always had it in a ponytail and often even a baseball cap. I would put it up wet too and brushed all the time, something I never do now. Can't remember exactly when I started going curly, but wanna say it was mid February of this year.
Originally Posted by awelcome
Well if that is only partially CG I can't wait to see you when you are fully there, beautiful! I used to ponytail my hair wet all the time too.
2a-2c, medium texture, porous/ colour treated. Three years CG. Past bra strap length heading for waist.

CO-wash: Inecto coconut/ Elvive Volume Collagen
Treatments: Komaza Care Matani, coconut/ sweet almond/ fractionated coconut oils, Hairveda Sitrinillah
Leave in: Fructis Sleek & Shine (old), Gliss Ultimate Volume, various Elvive
Styler: Umberto Giannini jelly, Au Naturale styling gelee
Flour sack towel, pixie diffuse or air dry.
Experimenting with: benign neglect