My hair gets easily weighed down and I personally prefer the sheamoisture soufflé. (Note, my hair loves coconut oil) I feel like I get more definition with it, it turns my waves into almost curls, and I also use a tiny amount. If you use more than a tiny amount, at least for me and my fiancee, it does turn out to have a gross, hard/oily feeling.

Also I can work with the soufflé more while its wet, it lets me scrunch, rake, and mess with my hair more. Kccc has almost a flash drying effect with me that I don't love. Once I put it in my hair I can't rake to reform curls if any get weird on me without more water. I don't like that part but I still get fabulous curls with it.

i like thatI can even overnight plop using the souffle, i think its because i can manipulate my hair more while its drying when i use it.I can sort of make it work with kccc but not as predictable results.

I love both and I don't think you would go wrong trying either one. Also I second the brhg suggestion, that stuff is amazing. I use it over everything.
KAT
~Curly, Runner, Self-confessed Nerd~

2a no product/2b-c styled
Low Porosity, Fine
No poo-SM
Co wash-VO5 kiwi lime*
Rinse out- ION EC
Leave in - Giovanni Direct then SM smoothie (ends only)
Stylers-SM souffle topped with BRHG*

Hair hates: glycerin (high dews here in TX)
Hair likes: Coconut Oil*, protein

*=HG