View Single Post
Old 05-08-2013, 08:50 AM   #8
Josephine

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoloDSM View Post
I have tried 4-5 cleansers since PSF discontinued Gentle Cleansing Castile and finally think I found a good replacement -- Giovanni Dtox Facial Cleanser. Here it is:
</title></head><body></body></html><!DOCTYPE html> <html> <head> <title>Giovanni D:tox System Purfying Facial Cleanser - Step 1 | drugstore.com.

Yes, it is gray, but it is wonderful. It has a little foam, cleans well and does not irritate my sensitive skin. No itchies, no tightness and no redness.

Best of all? It's about $8 a bottle. I bought mine at Vitamin Shoppe. I've been using it for more than a week, and am very happy with it.
I've been wanting to try this but I found a really good product myself. I got it as a temp product at walmart when I was on vacation and left my stuff at home. PSF was the first cleanser I used regularly and did not break out with, and now this one is doing just as well -

It's also only 7-8 bucks.

ULTRA-CALMING Foaming Cleanser | Face Cleansers

I noticed that this product and the one that you are using have Cocamidopropyl Betaine, which doesn't seem to be an issue for me but not sure if that's bad or not.
Josephine is offline   Reply With Quote