I'm 17 and I have extremely dry skin, rosacea, and sensitive skin. I've tried a number of products most of which have not given me good enough results to keep using.
For the past 2 months or so I've been using Dove Sensitive Skin Beauty Bar 1x/day and Aveeno Ultra-Calming Daily Moisturizer 2x/day. I have extremely dry skin and cleansing 2x/day just doesn't work. This is the best combo I've used so far. However, I still feel like my skin starts feeling really dry and tight by the end of the day and I do get pimples quite frequently, still.

Any recs for cleansers and moisturizers that aren't too pricey?? I don't mind buying online. I've heard good things about PSF Skincare, but they're stuff is rather pricey. However, if it works well enough I could potentially spring for it.
CG and Mod-CG since 2008. BSL Wavy hair. Cleanse/Shampoo every 3-4 days.
Shampoos + Conditioners: DC Low-Poo & One Condition, Redken Curvaceous Cream Shampoo and Curvaceous Conditioner, and Ouidad Climate Control Defrizzing Shampoo & Conditioner
Stylers:Ouidad Climate Control Gel, KCCC, Curly Hair Solutions CK, BRHG, Redken Curvaceous Full Swirl, & DC Arc AnGEL
Trying:Ouidad's KRLY Kids No Time For Tears Shampoo, Ouidad's KRLY No More Knots Conditioner, and Ouidad's KRLY Pump & Go Spray Gel