Why don't you make your own? Have you managed to identify any CG friendly conditioners that are too light or too heavy, or any ingredients or families of ingredients you think work for you?

I made a lovely deep treatment for the first time in ages the other day: two tablespoons of my cheap CO-wash conditioner, one tablespoon of sugar syrup (humectant so helps moisturise) and one tablespoon of coconut oil (can be absorbed into hair reducing porosity). One came from my bathroom two from my kitchen so no financial outlay and I know my hair likes these three simple ingredients.

Not suggesting you copy that exactly since you have different hair properties, it's just an example. Alternative beneficial ingredients you might have lying around include white vinegar, any light food oils, rosewater and glycerin, aloe vera gel, gelatin, honey, coconut milk, lemon juice.
2a-2c, medium texture, porous/ colour treated. Three years CG. Past bra strap length heading for waist.

CO-wash: Inecto coconut/ Elvive Volume Collagen
Treatments: Komaza Care Matani, coconut/ sweet almond/ fractionated coconut oils, Hairveda Sitrinillah
Leave in: Fructis Sleek & Shine (old), Gliss Ultimate Volume, various Elvive
Styler: Umberto Giannini jelly, Au Naturale styling gelee
Flour sack towel, pixie diffuse or air dry.
Experimenting with: benign neglect