Hello,
I'm wondering if you fellow curlies have found products that are similar to but better than the following products, all of which I like but are imperfect in some way:

DevaCurl No Poo: I really like the way this cleansing cream conditions my hair and doesn't leave it dry, but I don't think it properly cleanses because my scalp is always itchy and flakey! Regular shampoos, of course, don't work, and every shampoo I've tried that claims no sulfates leaves my hair feeling like straw. I've also had no luck with the other cleansing creams I've tried, L'Oreal EverCurl Cleansing Conditioner and Miss Jessie's Creme de la Curl, which also left my hair extremely dried out.

Kinky Curly Knot Today: I don't have too many complaints for this one; It detangles my hair and leaves it silky smooth (at least while wet)! But it is very expensive and I go through about one bottle every 2-3 weeks, so if you guys know of anything similar but less expensive I'm all ears.

Kinky Curly Curling Custard: This one is very inconsistent. Sometimes it gives me shiny, smooth hair and other times I have a frizzier than normal mess. One thing it consistently does, however, is leave my hair feeling a bit coated which forces me to wash it sooner than I would like to. Any ideas?

Thanks for reading!