I'd would like to know what other calls the dispatcher had going on, and hear the audio. I think someone said you could hear a great deal of background noise, which is a pretty good indicator that they were busy. Any number of calls could be listed as a higher priority at that moment due to the caller being in a different location and not in immediate danger. That is the way it works. If you have a woman on the other line being beaten by her husband, and she is hiding in the closet... Higher priority, at that moment. Still, as I said, I would have kept her on the line. If I could not get back to her, I would make sure someone else did and of course get officers headed that way a.s.a.p. That is #1.

I am so glad they found them and that they are all now safe from physical harm. It is astounding that they are alive.
Originally Posted by Fifi.G
Something came out late last night that said the Cleveland authorities are investigating whether the 911 operator handled the call appropriately. They said she asked the appropriate questions but there were procedural things such as staying on the line that she didn't follow.
When are women going to face the fact that they donít know their own bodies as well as men who have heard things?

Don Langrick
Bonsai Culturist