When a straightie says "oh! your curly hair! must be so nice to just roll out of bed and go!"

"Well... actually, I get out of the shower, flip my head over, drip water all over the f'ing bathroom because if i don't put my products in and finger comb and scrunch at just the precise moment between soaking-wet and damp, I will end up with stringy tupperhair. Then i balance my head on the toilet while i wrap it in a cloth diaper because terry cloth towels pull the hairs up like medusa, and then I stand bent over under a diffuser for 30 minutes and then as soon as I walk outside in the wind or high humidity, I just wasted an hour. So THAT is why my hair is in a high up messy bun 95% of the time. Shove it, straighties. I just don't care to do it lately."
fine, thin, normal/(low?) porosity. Mod-CG. Usually I can't co-wash more than 1x a week, & sometimes I have to use T-Gel in rotation due to scalp issues.

Co-wash: VO5 Volumizing
Poo: Giovanni 50:50
RO:TN, Nexxus Youth Renewal, Alba Coconut
LI: KCKT
PT: gelatin PT, ION EC
Stylers: Giovanni mousse, TIGI Curls Rock amplifier (a-cone), Curls Rock Strong Hold Mousse
Gels: SCC spray gel