I use the DevaCare LOW poo and love it! It cleans well, but leaves my hair feeling conditioned. Can't say enough good things about it!

I also use KCKT, and think it's great. I obviously don't use nearly as much as you do,as I've had the same bottle for 2 months now and it's not half empty yet! I have been using the SM yucca milk recently as well, as a leave In and think it is pretty good. Are you using the KCKT as strictly a LI,or are you using it as your main condish? Because it is so $, maybe use a less expensive condish and mix it with the KC. Really, any condish can be used as a LI if you just use less.

As for the KCCC replacement, I suggest you try FSG OR OKRA GEL. I was never able to get consistent results with KCCC....but the okra gel I'm using right now is my HG, never fail product. Another product line that is HG status is SpiralSolutions- a combo of the jelly and firm hold gel. Wow.

I don't know your hair properties, so these recs apply to my hair only! Your experience may be completely different!
2C/ Coarse/ Normal porosity/ SW Florida/ Salt & Pepper
Cleanse: CJ Daily Fix, JC Cleansing Cream, TJ Tea Tree Condish
Condish: JC Too Shea, CJ Curl Rehab (both as RO & LI)
Stylers: UFD CM, CJ PP, JC Spiralicious, Darcy's Cream Gel & Cocoa bean whip