I'm sitting at work and we're have a routine morning meeting so a completely normal start to the day, then out of know where my boss makes a comment about having a neat appearance and making sure all our hair is combed which then following him laughing a little.

I know the comment was directed to me because I decided to wear my hair with minimal product today and rock big hair for a change since the weathers not great here and my hair would fizz up anyway.

I'm not upset because I'm use to ignorant comments people say about my hair but I'm offended that he would say something so inappropriate in front of everyone.
Originally Posted by TresKurlz20
Get a comb and comb it like your boss requested preferably with your head upside down, if you look anything like I do when my hair is combed out he will never ever ask you to do that again!! Or e-mail him a few links to videos/ photos of curly girls with similar wave patterns to yours after brushing. There is a thread on here on NC somewhere plus YouTube vidoes, Diana Ross in Chain Reaction looks amazing with her hair all brushed out but probably not the look your boss was hoping for.
Originally Posted by Firefox7275

lmao!! Too funny, but yeah people just don't understand that combs don't ever touch my hair.