I'm still loving LALSG!!! I haven't used the power spikes in a while since I'm loving the results with the sports gel. I cannot get over how much I'm loving this gel. I was not using it correctly before and that's why I could not get it to work for me. I'm sooooo glad I revisited this gel. I have to end up using 3-4 tablespoon, sometimes more for it to work but its so worth it. It's inexpensive as it is, so no problem there. It gives me defined, soft, shiny hair...what more could I want? I still love many of my other products but this has quickly become a "top 5" favorite gel.
I did get a chance to use it in low dews but not really during the winter. If it works in the winter time.....
I love that I can use it with just a leave-in+a few drops of oil and top with LALSG...=fantastic hair!!! Today I did top that with a squirt of Gel-les'C and wow that helped with clumps!!!

Also, I'm still styling in really wet hair. This technique has really made a difference for my hair. I noticed even when the forecast said "tricky" curls I still had great hair, a little less volume, but still great hair.

Yay for great hair days!!!
3a (normal-porosity/elasticity/density)
Cleanse: CHS TS+oil, poo bars, Sevi pumpkin poo, Co-wash
LI/RO:MD RCLI, GDLI-GVPCB, DB pumpkin, Tresemmé Naturals
Stylers: LALSG, Volumax styling, CHS CK, BRHG, KCCC, Gel-les'C, JC Spiralicious, AOMM, FSG, SSCEJ

$5 off 1st order under $40, $10 off over $40...at iherb use code KEY066