What does LCLF do in this analysis? Does she use microscopy or a visual/ tactile assessment or what? It doesn't say on the website.
Originally Posted by Firefox7275
I think it might be a high powered microscope but nothing extremely sophisticated. LCLF doesn't analyze the scalp or give any information on scalp health so I don't think they use a trichoscope or anything...but they don't say.

I did the LCLF analysis and found it generic. I'm waiting on the Komaza consultation call which will be on Wednesday finally! After that I'm thinking of doing a hair mineral analysis which tells you if you're low/normal/elevated on a ton of minerals. My hair is fine and gives me zero problems, I'm just so stinkin' curious

Edit:
Skorpio: you got your results after sending your hair on april 22nd? Why didn't I get mine after sending on april 12th then? (shipping time = 3-4 work days)... I sure hope my hair didn't get lost while shipping...
Originally Posted by Neleke
I sent my BF's hair like 2 weeks before mine yet we got our results the same day. I think you should be fine, but send them an email just in case if you're worried.

Last edited by RizosMio; 05-11-2013 at 12:04 PM.