View Single Post
Old 05-12-2013, 01:04 AM   #1
Lauraimes

Default BRHG works for me!

I used a sample the past three days and I had great hair! I was a bit concerned in the beginning because my hair was literally rock hard and I couldn't believe that it would all turn out well after scrunching out the crunch. But it did! I had big, chunky curls and spirals and my hair didn't weigh down, but remained voluminous! It seems like I found a product that works for me.

What I did is I sprayed my hair wet, combed it with a wide tooth comb, applied a generous amount of CJ CQ, plop for about as long as it takes me to apply eye make-up and to brush my teeth, take out the plop, apply to fingertips of BRHG by scrunching it in and let it air dry. Looks terrible in the beginning, but great once I can SOTC.

I'm not a fan of CJ CQ and I haven't BRHG alone yet, but the hold is great whereas CQ just leaves my hair with minimum hold. I think I'm going to get the full-size bottle of BRHG, which even happens to be available in stores the Netherlands!

Now I just need something like KCCC or the Shea Moisture Curling Soufflé under it instead of CQ. Something that leaves my hair moisturised and improves clumping.

Low poo: Burt's Bees Very Volumizing Pomegranate Shampoo
Protein: IAGirl's gelatine treatment
Detangler & LI: KCKT
Styling: KCCC

Beauty Is Not a Number
Lauraimes is offline   Reply With Quote