View Single Post
Old 05-12-2013, 04:24 AM   #19
Firefox7275

Quote:
Originally Posted by RizosMio View Post
I think it might be a high powered microscope but nothing extremely sophisticated. LCLF doesn't analyze the scalp or give any information on scalp health so I don't think they use a trichoscope or anything...but they don't say.

I did the LCLF analysis and found it generic. I'm waiting on the Komaza consultation call which will be on Wednesday finally! After that I'm thinking of doing a hair mineral analysis which tells you if you're low/normal/elevated on a ton of minerals. My hair is fine and gives me zero problems, I'm just so stinkin' curious
Thanks, I am going to do the Komaza Care analysis at some point, it sounds really detailed and fascinating. I really need to know how much 'old' abused hair I have left that is not salvageable long term and how much of the 'new' CG/ cared for hair is reasonably healthy. Apparently Komaza Care will tell you about the difference between root area and ends not just an overview of porosity..
Komaza Care HAIR ANALYSIS Service - Rave! - Long Hair Care Forum

CO-wash: Inecto coconut
Treatments: Komaza Matani, coconut oil, Hairveda Sitrinillah
Leave in: Fructis Sleek & Shine (old), Gliss ultimate volume, Inecto argan
Styler: Umberto Giannini jelly, Boots Essentials gel
Experimenting with: going back to basics

Last edited by Firefox7275; 05-12-2013 at 04:27 AM.
Firefox7275 is offline   Reply With Quote