So awesome! So many people at my job have given me compliments. I must admit that it has been so encouraging. Going natural at age 40 was scary (didn't know how people would react to my natural hair...weren't too many naturals in my area at the time). Since then four women at my job have gone natural and two of my aunts. It's so cool because they always come to me for hair advice. I am honored that my change helped them to embrace what God gave them and grateful to my daughter because without her I never would have made the change.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using CurlTalk App
Originally Posted by mycurlytresses
What a lovely story! Now your daughter has even more gorgeous natural role models. I don't know if your daughter is old enough for Facebook as yet, but I really notice how much positivity there is around natural hair there. I am thinking of pages like Naturallycurly, many of the curly haircare brands and natural bloggers.
2a-2c, medium texture, porous/ colour treated. Three years CG. Past bra strap length heading for waist.

CO-wash: Inecto coconut/ Elvive Volume Collagen
Treatments: Komaza Care Matani, coconut/ sweet almond oils, Hairveda Sitrinillah
Leave in: Fructis Sleek & Shine (old), Gliss Ultimate Volume, various Elvive
Styler: Umberto Giannini jelly, Boots Essentials gel
Flour sack towel, pixie diffuse or air dry.
Experimenting with: benign neglect