View Single Post
Old 05-12-2013, 05:52 PM   #14
Lynaea

Default CJ DailyFix, SSI Okra, MGSG, VM gel

Dew point wash day: 67
Dew point next day: 47
Interesting weather?:

Cowash/Lowpoo: CJ DailyFix, really liking this, gonna have to buy a bottle soon (got a partial bottle off the swap board)
RO:
Leave-in: SSI Okra Condish
Styler(s): 2 pumps MG styling gel, 2 nickel sized dollops Volumax Mega gel

Styling Technique: combed thru leave-in & quick-rinsed, squeezed & raked one pump MGSG into length and combed second through from crown. Combed thru all and quick-rinsed. Flipped/shook to loosen canopy and used fingers to loosen bang area, scrunched in nickel dollop VM gel each side and flipped upside down to get back a bit and separated bangs and gave an extra squish. Removed excess water with MF towel and plopped w/ one heat blast. Added one nickel gel after plop and diffused till scalp era just damp and rest crunchy.

First Impressions: next morning: its way softer and less crunchy then last time, also shinier but less wavy (a bit). I left it slightly more damp after diffusing last night.

Next day results: waves looser, didn't hold up as well as last time. Several differences though; dew point much lower, I didn't diffuse as dry, I was rougher when SOTC, I touched it more, kept 'plumping' and breaking up rope curls throughout the day.

New things to try: getting a trim tomorrow, probably an inch or two to get rid of some of the layers, they make my ends too thin, also gonna try to get the front fixed into face-framing layers but I might have cut my 'bangs' too short already, will see.

Morning pic:
Attached Thumbnails
Lynaea's CG Hair Journal-image.jpg  

This is what I'm happiest with right now.
Co-wash: CJ DailyFix
Lo-poo: DermOrganic low-poo
RO: SS Caitlin's co
Leave-in: SheScentIt Okra Repair condish
PT: SS Caitlin's + SS PT
Stylers: Volumax Mega Gel, Max Green Styling Gel, DermOrganics Spray Gel
Techniques: Plopping & Pixie Diffusing.
glycerin, honey, oils & butters Protein!

Last edited by Lynaea; 05-13-2013 at 03:46 PM.
Lynaea is offline   Reply With Quote