I used to love Fructis as my rinse out/ leave in, but some variants have been reformulated to include a silicone and take the palm oil out, be careful. Inecto is excellent for slip and should not be too pricey, I use piles of it and actually detangle during the co-wash tho admittedly I don't have a major issue with tangling.

For slip generally look for one of the behentrimoniums high up in the ingredients list. Some curlies find they need to wash their hair more often, really to detangle rather than to cleanse. Are you enough conditioner - really slather palmfuls on - and detangling from the bottom up?

My porous hair adores coconut oil and I find the residue helps with detangling the next wash. I use it either straight up on dry hair before a wash if I don't have styling product on, or sometimes blended into my CO-wash (Inecto conditioner) with some sugar syrup/ honey as an intensive after washing but on barely damp not wet hair. In other words make my co-wash into an intensive treatment.
2a-2c, medium texture, porous/ colour treated. Three years CG. Past bra strap length heading for waist.

CO-wash: Inecto coconut/ Elvive Volume Collagen
Treatments: Komaza Care Matani, coconut/ sweet almond oils, Hairveda Sitrinillah
Leave in: Fructis Sleek & Shine (old), Gliss Ultimate Volume, various Elvive
Styler: Umberto Giannini jelly, Boots Essentials gel
Flour sack towel, pixie diffuse or air dry.
Experimenting with: benign neglect

Last edited by Firefox7275; 05-13-2013 at 06:14 AM.