View Single Post
Old 05-13-2013, 11:04 AM   #1
mysterycurly

Default Really need some help (long and possibly adult)

I would like to preface this by saying that I was a regular poster for many years but have since been on a break from the board. I did not want to post this under my regular user name.
My boyfriend and I have been together for two years and we are both under 25. Up until this past January we were having great sex at least three times a week. I have a high sex drive and my sex life is very important to me. Then one day my boyfriend lost his erection during sex after maybe 5 minutes of having sex. I felt bad asked him if there was anything wrong and he just said that he was tired and feeling a little sick. I was fine and didn't say anything to him about what happened after that. Later that week, we tried again and after just a few minutes he had the same problem. This happened and continues to happen every time we have sex, if he can even get an erection at all. So in February, I asked him to go to a doctor to make sure that he was alright physically and he is, there are no health issues. When he got a clean bill of health and his problem continued, I suggested seeing a psychiatrist. He has been seeing him since the end of February at least once a week. Nothing is helping. We have no sex life because he feels so bad about this problem. To be honest, and its really hard for me to admit this, I have been not as supportive as I should be. I yelled at him once because I was angry and frustrated. I am sick and tired of him going soft inside me after ten minutes or him finishing immediately after entering me. I get no satisfaction from any of this and I am so confused. Before January we used to have great sex that lasted for 40 minutes to an hour. Then all of a sudden he developed this problem. I try my best to be supportive but I have needs that are not being met and have not been met since January. He has offered to give me oral sex but I have never really enjoyed oral, I much prefer penetration. Then, last week I was using our computer and found that he had been looking at pictures on facebook of girls that he is friends with. In all of these pictures, the girls were scantily clad or in compromising situations/positions. I am very hurt and I don't really know what to think anymore. I do not want to ask any of my "real life" friends for advice because I am worried that they will say something to my boyfriend, my boyfriend is very good friends with all of my friends. Please help me
mysterycurly is offline   Reply With Quote