Jas, I felt guilty when I read your response to my post. You don't have to justify yourself to some stranger on line. I was having a late, sleepless night due to severe back pain. I am also a stranger to the world of phone aps. I am a hold out against the constantly connected world of technology and my dream vacations are where I am out of touch! (Of course I have the phone with me for emergencies- but I love it when it doesn't ring!) So I guess I was projecting my ideal onto your vacation. Anyway - hope it was a good one.
Originally Posted by never2late
No no!!! No worries! really, no guilt at all, please! I can relate to the back pain and the sleepless night!

This is a mini-vacation. A quick break on the weekend. Husband has his clinic today and tomorrow, and I have work to catch up on. I have a freelance project I have to finish and there's a ton of work I need to do for my regular job. So I guess it doesn't feel like a real vacation anyhow!

I also have a real vacation coming up this summer - going to England!!! I'll be disconnected there except for email, really. Though maybe I'll check in from the hotel room every now and then!

As for my hair... Today was better! Not sure what happened yesterday, but I'm thankful today was better!
2c/3a/3b, Fine/med, Dense, high porous, & normal elas.

Lo-poo - Renpure Keratin, SMR, Giovanni SaS
clarifying - mix Johnson's H2T with low poo
Co-wash - Suave Nats. clar. or coco.
RO - GVPCB, Ion Eff. Care, TN.
LI - SMR, Cure Care, or RO
Seal - MO or Jojoba
DT - + honey, ACV, & EVOO to SM masque & GVPCB
PT - Gelatin!, CNPF
Styling - FSG, AIF, BRHG, LALS/PS, GF curl spray gel, SM Souffle/Smoothie, LOOB
Oils - MO!, EVOO, jojoba, GSO, SM Elixer, EVCO, VO5 Hairdressing