- How many times a week do you wash your hair and why? I generally wash every other day, I've done that for years. I've been washing a bit more often lately because I want to try things out and to fix hair disasters.

- Do you co-wash/low-poo/something else and why have you made this decision? I co-wash for the most part, I only recently found a co-wash and low-poo that I like so I'm not sure what my final routine will be but for now I just low-poo if my hair feels heavy/coated and before a DT or PT.

- What washing techniques (so things like warm/cold water, etc) work particularly well for you? Why have you opted for them? I wash right side up using the two new ones I like. I was doing upside down for some of the thicker co-washes I tried because I was having trouble distributing them. I think right side up works best for me though because my hair is long and if clumps form with the wrong bits of hair they just break up when I stand up and try to arrange it. I have stopped using a RO when I cowash because all that condish was too much, I'm currently just using a LI and a styler.
2A / F / MD / LP / ?E / BSL --- CG since Dec. 2012

This is what I'm happiest with right now.
Co-wash: CJ DailyFix
Lo-poo: DermOrganic low-poo
RO: SS Caitlin's co
Leave-in: SheScentIt Okra Repair condish
PT: SS Caitlin's + SS PT
Stylers: Volumax Mega Gel, Max Green Styling Gel, DermOrganics Spray Gel
Techniques: Plopping & Pixie Diffusing.
glycerin, honey, oils & butters Protein!