View Single Post
Old 05-13-2013, 10:55 PM   #27
PomegranateCurl

So my last three washes were low-poos.

I just washed my hair w/ my low-poo and took care to be extremely gentle. I didn't detangle in the shower. I got out and applied some KCKT and detangled then.

WOW what a difference! I checked the drain and there were maybe 10-15 hairs today. When I detangled I lost maybe another 10 hairs. That is a HUGE difference to how much I was shedding in the shower last week.

I don't know how many hairs I was losing last week while cowashing, but it was a BALL of wet hair, easily 15 times more hair than I lost today. Today it almost didn't even look as if I had to clean the drain at all. I wish I would have taken pictures of the drain last week to show you a comparison... but gross, who thinks of doing that?

Yes, I am losing some more hairs in my daily life (like when I run my fingers through my hair) but I still don't think it's adding up to just how much hair was in the drain. I didn't even realize how much it was (because the amount grew slowly in the last 4 months) until today. I didn't even think it was possible to lose such little hair.

This (revelation) might be a good sign (in figuring out my problem). Keeping my fingers crossed and I'll keep you posted.
PomegranateCurl is offline   Reply With Quote