I love the yes to carrots & the new yes to cucumbers conditioner & can't decide which one I like better, I have the new yes to cucumber shampoo as well and it's really nice too, kind of has the consistency of an aloe gel unlike the yes to carrots shampoo which has a normal consistency. My DH likes the smell of the cucumber better so though I'd try it for his sake.
I also got the anti-frizz cream by yes to carrots and use about a dime size amount after getting out of the shower and using my AOMM & condition 3-in-1mousse after that and plopping before diffusing and it seems to help boost my curls and clump them.
I like the way my hair smells after using both conditioners but I think the carrots leaves a nice smell longer, does anyone else notice if the scents linger so that your hair smells great all day?
Curly in AZ-2c-3a/Cherub/fine-med. texture/high porosity/normal elasticity/highlighted
Wash-Giovanni 3-in1 tropical, Everyday shea vanilla mint, Desert essence italian red grape & coconut
Cond.- Yes to Carrots, Tresemme Nat., Desert essence italian red grape
Leave In- Conditioner pea size
Stylers-Bioterra gel, condition 3-in-1 mousse, AOMM with Shaper hairspray for extra hold.