My hair is fine/low porosity. Don't know if my experience will help or not.

If you're not using moisturizing PTs (like CJ Repair Me or SS Protein Repair), you have to do a DT following the PT. If you're doing the gelatin PT, you have to add moisturizing ingredients, or do a DT following the PT. I could add gelatin to my okra gel (1 envelope to 4 cups); however, the gelatin PT (1 envelope to 1/3 cup of water) coated my hair and didn't all come out. I did two gelatin PTs, a week apart. I needed to use a sulfate shampoo to remove that and all the build up it caused (my hair just couldn't absorb products after the gelatin PT.)

The AO GPB might not be an all of the time rinse out for you. You could alternate it with the CJ Argan & OO and see if that makes it so you can use the CJ condioner. If not, you may want to try something else that's moisturizing. I find that using protein with a really rich product balances things out. You may have to add more moisture to your styling products if you continue to use the AO GPB all of the time. AVG alone wouldn't do it for me.

Lastly, you've added the BRHG. My hair just hates all the chemicals. Several of the other products you're using have polyquats. While you are using lowpoo, it may or may not remove all of the chemicals from your hair.
3a (Corkicelli), highlighted, fine, low porosity
modified CG, since April '07
CG since 3/11/08

SE PA

HGs: Anything Sevi; Curly Kinks Satin Roots, Curlycue ReNew and Coil Jam; homemade FSG and okra gel; soap bars; UFD Curly Magic (now Hello Curly Curl Stimulater); Botanical Spirits Jellies, CJ Repair Me, Marie Dean Leave Ins and Curl Creams