My hair didn't care for the SM products that I tried. While I frequently use minute amounts of really rich products with no problem, these are heavy rather than rich (if you understand the difference.) They just "sat" on my hair.

Ingredients for the Souffle are very tempting to me.

Aqueous Infusion of Agave Teqilana Leaf Extract and Sugar Cane Extract , Pectin , Vegetable Glycerin , Adansonia Digitata Pulp Extract (Baobab) , Cocos Nucifera Oil (Coconut) , Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) , Panthenol (Pro-Vitamin B-5) , Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract , Tocopherol (Vitamin E) , Linum Usitatissimum Seed Extract (Linseed/Flax) , Hibiscus Sabdariffa Extract , Potassium Sorbate , Proprietary Essential Oil Blend

I've kept myself from buying it because I didn't like the other product. As I read these, it's making me want to buy it.

As far as product recommendations--my signature has a lot of my current favorites.
3a (Corkicelli), highlighted, fine, low porosity
modified CG, since April '07
CG since 3/11/08

SE PA

HGs: Anything Sevi; Curly Kinks Satin Roots, Curlycue ReNew and Coil Jam; homemade FSG and okra gel; soap bars; UFD Curly Magic (now Hello Curly Curl Stimulater); Botanical Spirits Jellies, CJ Repair Me, Marie Dean Leave Ins and Curl Creams