Thread: Dry hair
View Single Post
Old 05-16-2013, 09:45 AM   #13
Lauraimes

Quote:
Originally Posted by kathymack View Post
My hair didn't care for the SM products that I tried. While I frequently use minute amounts of really rich products with no problem, these are heavy rather than rich (if you understand the difference.) They just "sat" on my hair.

Ingredients for the Souffle are very tempting to me.

Aqueous Infusion of Agave Teqilana Leaf Extract and Sugar Cane Extract , Pectin , Vegetable Glycerin , Adansonia Digitata Pulp Extract (Baobab) , Cocos Nucifera Oil (Coconut) , Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) , Panthenol (Pro-Vitamin B-5) , Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract , Tocopherol (Vitamin E) , Linum Usitatissimum Seed Extract (Linseed/Flax) , Hibiscus Sabdariffa Extract , Potassium Sorbate , Proprietary Essential Oil Blend

I've kept myself from buying it because I didn't like the other product. As I read these, it's making me want to buy it.

As far as product recommendations--my signature has a lot of my current favorites.
Kathymack, I must admit that I really want to try the Soufflé as well. I do get what you mean - Shea Moisture being heavy instead of rich, but the Soufflé just sounds great. It's too tempting. To me, it sounds as if it will provide that bit of moisture I'm looking for in a styling product.

I finally found a webshop in the Netherlands that sells it, yet it costs €20.00 ($26.00), and that's without shipping. It's even cheaper for me to get it at Amazon ($17.00 + $6.99 shipping. In euros that would be €18.00).

An American friend is going to find out how much it would cost if he gets it at Target (only about $10.00 I believe - What a difference!), then ships it to me.

I'm also looking at the products in your signature, but I need to do some more research before I can decide whether I'll give them a try or not

Low poo: Burt's Bees Very Volumizing Pomegranate Shampoo
Protein: IAGirl's gelatine treatment
Detangler & LI: KCKT
Styling: KCCC

Beauty Is Not a Number
Lauraimes is offline   Reply With Quote