i no longer co wash either. this is one of the reasons. i have very thick coarse hair so mine is
definately not fine. i noticed i lost a TON of hair
when cowashing. while i wouldn't scrub HARDER when cowashing compared to shampooing i would
scrub LONGER as i was told i should do it for 3 minutes or so. my scalp didn't like cowashing,it would immediately get a white build up. i noticed
it immediately in my part by my forehead..got a little panicky!..switched back to what i was using and now i have a lot of "new" hair growing in which at first i thought was frizz(heh..)but when i looked closer its all about one or two inch long new hairs all growing in at one time. so i think you will see your hair grow back you just might look like a lil baby bird for a while!lol! i believe that it was a combo of the increased time spent scrubbing(all though gentle) with the conditioner that loosened the hairs? idk,i'm just done with cowashing and am using lowpoos!
Originally Posted by IAgal
Wow three minutes is a long time! Were you doing that often?
2a-2c, medium texture, porous/ colour treated. Three years CG. Past bra strap length heading for waist.

CO-wash: Inecto coconut/ Elvive Volume Collagen
Treatments: Komaza Care Matani, coconut/ sweet almond/ fractionated coconut oils, Hairveda Sitrinillah
Leave in: Fructis Sleek & Shine (old), Gliss Ultimate Volume, various Elvive
Styler: Umberto Giannini jelly, Au Naturale styling gelee
Flour sack towel, pixie diffuse or air dry.
Experimenting with: benign neglect