View Single Post
Old 05-18-2013, 05:42 AM   #64
Firefox7275

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAgal View Post
i no longer co wash either. this is one of the reasons. i have very thick coarse hair so mine is
definately not fine. i noticed i lost a TON of hair
when cowashing. while i wouldn't scrub HARDER when cowashing compared to shampooing i would
scrub LONGER as i was told i should do it for 3 minutes or so. my scalp didn't like cowashing,it would immediately get a white build up. i noticed
it immediately in my part by my forehead..got a little panicky!..switched back to what i was using and now i have a lot of "new" hair growing in which at first i thought was frizz(heh..)but when i looked closer its all about one or two inch long new hairs all growing in at one time. so i think you will see your hair grow back you just might look like a lil baby bird for a while!lol! i believe that it was a combo of the increased time spent scrubbing(all though gentle) with the conditioner that loosened the hairs? idk,i'm just done with cowashing and am using lowpoos!
Wow three minutes is a long time! Were you doing that often?

CO-wash: Inecto coconut
Treatments: Komaza Matani, coconut oil, Hairveda Sitrinillah
Leave in: Fructis Sleek & Shine (old), Gliss ultimate volume, Inecto argan
Styler: Umberto Giannini jelly, Boots Essentials gel
Experimenting with: going back to basics
Firefox7275 is offline   Reply With Quote