I'm not American, but yeah, racism seems to be in an inbetween zone (is it coming back or going away) right now.
At my school, we're not allowed to leave without going by a teacher who'd by the gate. I get stopped often and I'll be asked, "who are you going with?" and I'm like, "my mum," and point at her and....anyways, it's like they don't believe me. The other day, a teacher pulled me aside and was like, "who's that white lady you go home with?"
"My mum,"
"Is your dad, you know, black?"
"Yes,"
"He must be so black then, 'cause your mum's like so white!"
Blacks suck up to my mum round here (we live in Africa, at the moment (I'm moving in August)).

Blacks are racist to each other nowadays because I can be treated like trash then my mum walks up and those people who were treating me like that start acting all nice and stuff. It's like a 'you're white or you're trash' thing.

Another thing is that I can be ignored or treated like trash till I say a word. Once I do, they're like, "british?" (I'm mixed race).

I've met racists online too. I've been called a half-******, daughter of an ape, etc. I try to ignore it.

Racism is so sad, but I can't let it bring me down.
Things I use: Olive Oil, Canola oil, rosemary oil, aloe vera gel, shea butter, mayonnaise, eggs, milk, bananas

Everything I use is 100% natural. I make most of them myself because then I'm sure what's in it and I'm sure nothing's added, it's pure, it's natural.

Things I avoid: Mineral oil (codename: Baby oil), heat (I'm a total, no hair driers, no straighteners, no curling irons, no flat irons, no hot combs...nada), sodium chloride

Growing plan: At least 6 inches longer in a year.