Seriously just in the short time since I found this site I feel like my hair has improved a lot. It was ok before, once I started going sulfate free, but learning techniques and other tips here has started me on a journey towards even better hair.... just gotta figure it all out lol. Also I am just happy to have something to read/fill my down time with each day. I have always belonged to some type of forum (mom groups, cooking/baking, photography) but lately hadn't been as active in them and was getting bored. Now I feel like the day disappears as I read through threads on here for more info lol. I think it may be bordering on an obsession already, but I just can't wait to have great hair!
My Hair:
2c
Fine, low porosity, med/high density
BSL - going for mid back to waist

HG: currently
just washing with a low poo that contains protein (Alba Naturals Coconut) and using Suave Naturals Coconut as both a RO and LI. No stylers right now, but this gives me pretty good curl, definition, low-ish frizz, and it feels and looks good. Also an occasional PT (liking the Palmer's Coconut Oil Formula which has cones) seems to be key for me.

Modified CG since February 2013