View Single Post
Old 05-19-2013, 06:30 PM   #12
anonymous_133347

Count me in the cut camp! I think everyone should experience the joys of having short hair at least once in their lifetime. I admit I really find myself pining sometimes. . . It dries so fast. I only needed a modicum of product. When I had shorter hair it would curl on its own even without product and it wouldn't frizz. (In retrospect it's probably because the hair was newer/healthier and there was less rubbing against it.) But I've never experienced healthy long curly hair before so now that I know how to stop my hair from looking like a poofball I want it long(er). Some things to be mindful of: shrinkage. Start long, I meant slow. You don't know how your hair is gonna spring up. Secondly, be sure to frame the face. They have to get the layers right to prevent triangle head. Thirdly, it might be trickier to get second day hair because you can't pineapple it or throw it up behind you. However, it also might be really easy to fix in the morning so that won't matter. Lastly, hair grows back. So don't stress.

CG since Nov. 2012

Poos: SM Moisture Retention + Yucca Baobab, TJ's Tea Tree Tingle
Condish: TJ 'sTea Tree Tingle*, SM Moisture Retention* + Curl & Shine + Yucca Baobab, Yes to Blueberries
Stylers: KCKT*, SM Curl Enhancing Smoothie* + Curl & Style Milk*, KCCC*, FSG*, CJ Pattern Pusha, Curl Keeper
Sealers: Jojoba* or Grapeseed* oil

* = HG

anonymous_133347 is offline   Reply With Quote