View Single Post
Old 05-20-2013, 10:02 AM   #6
mell_152

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariatk View Post
Hi - I live in Halifax, Nova Scotia (Canada) and am looking for a stylist who specializes in cutting curly hair. While I continue my search I've been reading about the proper way to cut curly hair (the bonsai tree method) and while I understand this technique is for creating the right shape I have a question. If the stylist focuses on cutting just certain curls on the client's head then how does the client ensure that over time her hair is getting any sort of a healthy trim to avoid dry and split ends?
im in halifax too and looking for a place for a good cut....i've found vibe salon in bedford....they sell devacurl products and i read someone on here review them and saying that her stylist Lindsay spoke of the deva cut method.
Thinking of trying: Live Clean Argan oil conditioner or Live Clean Bali Oil conditioner....who recommends them?
mell_152 is offline   Reply With Quote