View Single Post
Old 05-20-2013, 01:31 PM   #9
FrizzBgone

I've had a lot of luck lately with 2nd and 3rd day hair. I only do 3rd day hair on the weekends or if I don't have time to do my hair. While my hair is passable for 3rd day, I don't like the feel of it.

My hair length is a longer bob. I pull my hair up in a pineapple; not all of it is pulled up. My hair is too short to get all of it up. I sleep on a silk pillowcase. I tried satin pillowcase at first, but it didn't work for me. Satin is a synthetic fibre and it makes me sweat. Silk, on the other hand, is a natural fibre. I don't swear and my hair is much better.

Before going to bed I scrunch in a product. It seems to protect my hair from getting frizzy overnight. I've tried several different products. Lately my favourite is Komaza Coconut Hair Pudding. I scrunch some in to the hair I have pulled up. Whatever is left in my hands, I scrunch in to the hair that was too short to pull up.

The next morning I take out the scrunchie and shake my hair out. I scrunch in some Komaza Califia Moisturizing Cream. It prevents frizz from forming through the day.

Sent from my iPhone using CurlTalk
FrizzBgone is offline   Reply With Quote