happy 63rd birthday! i am now 63 1/2 so i am older. i think cara and curly pearl are in that range or higher.
i climbed mt washington in NH at 57 for the first time with my 2 dogs. still hiking and swimming daily...
curly gray mix of colors...mid back length....no surgery...dont plan on it...playing music and camping...nothing too daredevil tho.. carry on kids!!

My birthday is tomorrow and I'm going to be 63 - I'm told by everyone that I look like I'm 50, but I don't see that in the mirror! I just wanted to say that I'm pretty sure I'm the oldest curly girl on this forum!

Anyone else? If I get no answers, I'll know for sure! (By the way, it's hard to have curly hair at my age - up until now I've worn it straight for 12 years!) Oh, I won't go gray (no offense to anyone who is - it can be beautiful!)
Originally Posted by mebarb
Happy Birthday![/QUOTE]
Susan suburban NY
3b going gray, not thick, waist length when wet, a bit below shoulders when dry
CG since 11/11/04
PW: banjo
HG: suave and honey for co-wash, deva, i use garnier fructis regular CO's or boots pink or white as leave ins and LA looks sport gel. plop w microfiber turban, then curl towel scrunch, then another turban.i sleep with the turban on. little one minute hair styling videos http://www.youtube.com/user/lazycurls