Welcome. Products don't necessarily have the same formulation from country to country unfortunately, you may need to order products overseas or find someone to translate/ use an online translation tool of some kind. I believe both the Naturally Curly Curl Mart and British Curlies Curly Emporium will deliver overseas, or you might be able to use Amazon or eBay if you don't have friends/ relatives who can mail you products. There is a useful review section on NC as well as the two stores I named.
Product Search Results

The appearance of your curl pattern depends on your products and routine including the fact you parted the hair so combed at least part of it. My opinion on how to properly type your hair
Hair Type Help
It's more important to know your hair properties than curl pattern. Your hair might look curlier if you followed the Curly Girl method if you do not already, loads of information on this in the stickies on the newbies board and General Discussion board.

Hairbands made of sweat wicking fabric (often microfibre) are better than terry towel ones IME.
2a-2c, medium texture, porous/ colour treated. Three years CG. Past bra strap length heading for waist.

CO-wash: Inecto coconut/ Elvive Volume Collagen
Treatments: Komaza Care Matani, coconut/ sweet almond oils, Hairveda Sitrinillah
Leave in: Fructis Sleek & Shine (old), Gliss Ultimate Volume, various Elvive
Styler: Umberto Giannini jelly, Boots Essentials gel
Flour sack towel, pixie diffuse or air dry.
Experimenting with: benign neglect