Sminxy for President!

Originally Posted by TRBL
Awwww my five-year old self would have voted for her, too! I'm glad the love for WW is spanning the generations.

On a side note, my uncle once saw Lynda Carter in the grocery store and said she was so beautiful in person he literally stopped in his tracks and gaped (and uncle bob was not some pervy perv--very upstanding, low-key kinda guy)
Originally Posted by LAwoman
I wanna help span the generations my getting my niece hooked on Wonder Woman. She's all Princess-y right now...she asked my dad if he wanted to run away and he totally said he would run away, but only with a Princess...she ate it up, all of it! I'm thinking it would be so much cooler if he ran away with Wonder Woman.
2B...ish
http://public.fotki.com/SunshineGrrl/ pw: drama
Products
This area is under construction as my hair type changed and nothing works well for me. I shampoo, I condition and pretty much have done nothing but chuck my hair in a messy bun for the past oh...year? Yeah, I'm that lazy.

No...going no-poo or CG does not work for me. It leaves me overconditioned and oily in a second no matter what I use, so that's not what's not working.