View Single Post
Old 05-23-2013, 11:22 PM   #20
pianogirl

I am able to distribute the pea size amounts by dividing in sections and for shampoo I only do the top. I think I could probably use more product and have better looking hair but I'm afraid to get to heavy. I hate the feeling.

As far as volume on top I think I am just so used to seeing myself with big hair that flat hair doesn't look "right". I have heard of clipping but don't totally understand how to do it and achieve the best results so I haven't tried it. I need to take the time to watch some videos.

I am on the way to bed and on my phone but will try to find some pics on the computer tomorrow. My hair varies so wildly in curl quality and overall look. On a good day I think I have awesome hair. But my bad days are BAD.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using CurlTalk App
Styler- Shea Moisture Curl Enhancing Smoothie, Shea Moisture Shine & Hold Mist, Yes to Carrots Leave In and Yes To Carrots Anti-Frizz Serum
pianogirl is offline   Reply With Quote