View Single Post
Old 05-24-2013, 05:26 PM   #75294
Curlyminx

So I got a 150+ page complaint efiled this afternoon for some attorneys here at the office. Almost every secretary is out. I'm the only one who does litigation (which isn't what I do here but I digress) so I was nervous about this complaint because I was also working with attorneys that I don't usually work with and if you know attorneys, you sort of need to know what they leave you with when you set deadlines with them.

I told them I needed the documents to be uploaded onto the website by 2. And that I needed the final document no later than 1 so that I can do all formatting.

I got the document at 1:30 and had to redo the summons (which wasn't easy, there are a buttload of parties). I had the attorneys looking at me at 2:04 as I worked on the summons. I was able to convince them that I was filing at 2.

My real deadline was 2:30. Thankfully I was uploaded and filed by 2:15.

AND AS A BONUS, I GET TO GO HOME AS SOON AS I GET THE CONFORMED FACE PAGES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now for my bad news. Dang service company says I will get them by 5:30. My regular check out time. I can't leave before I get these documents, so hopefully they come soon so I get the funk out of here.

Why is is so muggy in here oliver sudden? Blech.

Mix of 3s, thick, coarse, medium porosity

Current hair styling technique: rake with a scrunch at the end. (works with my coarse hair)

http://public.fotki.com/curlymix/
pw: curls

Known HGs: KCCC, homemade fsg, honey
Curlyminx is offline   Reply With Quote