I don't see any real difference between a certain amount of styling products and shampoo/ co-wash plus conditioner, very few of us have truly natural hair say water-only washing with maybe a touch of an easy extract fruit oil like red palm or olive (humans have been oiling their hair for millennia), no heat styling ever. I don't even count baking soda and vinegar as natural, there is no plant they come right off, processing is relatively complex.

Very few of us get natural clumps, unless our hair is very healthy and virgin, and we eat a completely natural wholefood diet, never touching anything processed or packaged with more than one ingredient. Let's not forget that many of us expose our hair to central heating or air conditioning in the home, workplace or car, that is not natural either!

Coconut oil and honey soaks make my curls bounce up without styling product, if I didn't damage my hair with box dye (so not natural!) I'd have a lot better clumps from that. I can see them trying to emerge ....
Originally Posted by Firefox7275
How do you do your EVCO/honey soaks?
2c/3a/3b, Fine/med, Dense, high porous, & normal elas.

Lo-poo - Renpure Keratin, SMR, Giovanni SaS
clarifying - mix Johnson's H2T with low poo
Co-wash - Suave Nats. clar. or coco.
RO - GVPCB, Ion Eff. Care, TN.
LI - SMR, Cure Care, or RO
Seal - MO or Jojoba
DT - + honey, ACV, & EVOO to SM masque & GVPCB
PT - Gelatin!, CNPF
Styling - FSG, AIF, BRHG, LALS/PS, GF curl spray gel, SM Souffle/Smoothie, LOOB
Oils - MO!, EVOO, jojoba, GSO, SM Elixer, EVCO, VO5 Hairdressing