I tried the copper peptides but much prefer a vitamin c cream. (And I don't think copper and C are supposed to be used together but I may have that wrong). I have used l-ascorbic acid, which is a type of vitamin C, for a number of years now with good results. I've used Skincuticles, Cellex-C, and several other high end lines. They do deliver but the price is outrageous. I finally began making my own and it works just as well, IMO. My skin is smooth and wrinkle free (and I'm no spring chicken). It's really good stuff, IF you react to it. I am lucky that it works for me, but it doesn't work for everyone. Makeupally has good reviews for home made vitamin c. I am currently trying some products from Skinactives. This is a good site to buy either ready made formulations or ingredients to make your own. Vitamin C is well worth trying. That and always wearing sun screen are two of the best things I've ever done for my skin.
2b/2c ( weather permitting - 3a), fine texture but lots of it, colored and highlights, BSL.
Experimenting w CG since Oct 2012

Current rotation:
cowash= TN
AG Gel Mousse, LA Gel,
DT = Coconut oil (love)