Amen to the slip! I sort of mix my conditioners. I have TTT for uber slip, and Tresemme Naturals has decent slip as well + moisture and then I throw in some Shea Moisture for extra moisture and nutrients. I also condition in two sessions. I let it sit for a good long while. Detangle a teensy bit when rinsing. Then typically add a bunch of TN back in to my soaked and rinsed hair. At that point my hair is super slippy so it's detangle session #2. Anybody else find the longer they wear their hair curly the more tangled their hair gets? I suppose it's only natural. I used to comb my hair once a day now it's 2-3x a week. Also. . . don't judge me people, but I still haven't tried KCKT as a RO/detangler. I just love it so much as a leave in. Also, PC, have you tried boiling marshmallow root by itself though and using the serum for detangling? It is BOSS man. Absolutely boss. It cuts through those curls like nothing else.
Originally Posted by dusalocks

girlllllll KCKT is the bombbbb!
where do you get the marshmallow root and how do you make this serum? cos if its cheaper then buying KCKT then this would be great.