View Single Post
Old 05-26-2013, 01:32 AM   #34
PomegranateCurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by dusalocks View Post
Amen to the slip! I sort of mix my conditioners. I have TTT for uber slip, and Tresemme Naturals has decent slip as well + moisture and then I throw in some Shea Moisture for extra moisture and nutrients. I also condition in two sessions. I let it sit for a good long while. Detangle a teensy bit when rinsing. Then typically add a bunch of TN back in to my soaked and rinsed hair. At that point my hair is super slippy so it's detangle session #2. Anybody else find the longer they wear their hair curly the more tangled their hair gets? I suppose it's only natural. I used to comb my hair once a day now it's 2-3x a week. Also. . . don't judge me people, but I still haven't tried KCKT as a RO/detangler. I just love it so much as a leave in. Also, PC, have you tried boiling marshmallow root by itself though and using the serum for detangling? It is BOSS man. Absolutely boss. It cuts through those curls like nothing else.
Dusa lol you have to try it as a detangler! I actually feel its main purpose is a detangler.

I haven't tried boiling marshmallow root (3rd ingredient in kckt!) as I've been living in Asia and I'm not sure where I would get that. When I got back state-side I'll be sure to try it including some more fsg recipes!

Yes my hair has gotten more tangly when longer and wavier. It's super tangly when I do the scrunching business and if it's more moisturized.
PomegranateCurl is offline   Reply With Quote