For the third day in a row I have had good curl/clumping/defnition/low frizz with using just suave naturals coconut conditioner as a RO and then LI. I can't even believe the difference from even last week (I also tried a new protein treatment I found called Palmer's Coconut Oil Formula Protein Pack which I posted about on the protein page if you wanna check it out) when my curls were drooping more and almost straight in the back, and no definition/high frizz. I wouldn't say they are fantastic right now, but for using no styling products I am quite happy. I think the protein treatment finally tipped the scales for me from over-conditioned to a good balance and I am thinking maybe the suave naturals is a little less moisturizing than my typical biolage conditioning balm or yes to carrots, or even aussie 3mm which were all leaving me too moisturized. I don't know how long this will last, but I am enjoying it while I can lol. If I can keep it up I would say the suave naturals coconut could be the best 2 dollars I ever spent for my hair rofl. Oh I should add... since I still use cones (in that protein treatment and the occasional bit in a different LI and my argan oil, I use a low poo every wash. I have been using Alba Naturals Coconut or something like that. It has protein too.
My Hair:
2c
Fine, low porosity, med/high density
BSL - going for mid back to waist

HG: currently
just washing with a low poo that contains protein (Alba Naturals Coconut) and using Suave Naturals Coconut as both a RO and LI. No stylers right now, but this gives me pretty good curl, definition, low-ish frizz, and it feels and looks good. Also an occasional PT (liking the Palmer's Coconut Oil Formula which has cones) seems to be key for me.

Modified CG since February 2013