View Single Post
Old 05-28-2013, 01:42 PM   #8
Tash609

I usually cowash or shampoo, deep condition, use a leave in conditioner, use an oil (olive, castor, coconut or avocado) then a styler. As I Am defining twist cream has defined best. I started using Shea Moisture's curl enhancing smoothie under the oil as a moisturizer since it didn't work well as a styler. I've been reading as much as I can about this natural journey and I did read that glycerin could possibly dry out hair. I found one product with glycerin low on the list of ingredient list, but no styler completely w/o so I don't know if that is the culprit. I've tried eco styler gel, aloe vera gel. Nothing helps. I can get defined curls, but they poof as soon as I pull from my root for a little volume. Last week I did a bunch of twists so I wouldn't have to pull out for volume and though the twists lasted throughout the day this time, the roots were a mess within a few hours. I'm lost. I was thinking of trying ACV, but at this point, I'm sick of spending $ and trying things when I just don't know what the problem is.
Tash609 is offline   Reply With Quote