So my ex told me a ton of times that I make strange noises when I sleep. She had even gone so far as to ask if I loudly masturbate in the middle of the night because she hears me. I would get SO OFFENDED at her making up that crap. Just because she is bothered by masturbation, I thought she was trying to make me feel bad (as she had done in other situations). She also said I would grind my teeth a lot. Which I know I do. I had a terrible headache yesterday and figured I must be grinding my teeth again.

So over the weekend, I got another smart alarm app. This one evidently records sleeping noises it hears in the middle of the night. This morning, I saw all sorts of stuff on the noise chart so I hit play on one. OH. MY. GOODNESS. I made some INTERESTING noises. Moans and stuff. And I can clearly hear myself grinding my teeth.

Not good. I feel compelled to apologize for how I had acted when she would mention it, but I won't.

But world: I feel bad I acted like that. I had no idea I slept so loudly!

Seriously though. What is up with the moans? Am I turning around? What the funk am I doing?
Originally Posted by Curlyminx
I really want to know what app this is! I know I talk and make noises - sometimes I wake myself mid sentence - I would LOVE to know what I actually sound like (although... it does sort of scare me LOL)

and also - I don't think you probably owe her any apologies at this point? how about how she acted/sounded when she was AWAKE??
Modified CG since Dec 2011
Growing out super short cut

High porosity, fine, unknown curl type, somewhere in the 2s at the moment
Mostly low poo
Current rotation includes:
Wash: Yes To Carrots -Condition: Yes to Cucumber, Nature's Gate Jojoba, One C - Stylers: Deva volumizing foam, Deva UDG B'Leave In, Foxy Curls Hi-Def Curl spray