Hello I have a few questions regarding finger detangling:

1: What is your technique when finger detangling- i.e. what do you do when you encounter a pretty bad knot?
-For myself, I separate my hair to two sides and run the conditioner UP my hair as if I am climbing a rope. The only issue is most of the bad knots are near the root. Is there something I can do once my hair is dry to prevent the really scary, bad knots?

2: In your opinion, what is the best and pretty cheap conditioner that detangles. I already tried: GF Go clean, TN, Suave, and V05. None of them detangled my hair, they were too slippery and merely sat on the knot and didn't do any assisting. I LOVE my Yes to Carrots, excellent assistance to knots. But it $8.99 and I need something cheaper unfortunately
-I already searched for a cheap alternative to YTC but nothing was coming up except DC OC- which I love but is WAYY more expensive to YTC.

3: Any other tips for finger detangling?

* I know no one can never go in the shower, wash their hair, and detangle with no knots. I don't care if I have simple knots that i can get through. I am writing more on those knots where you are scared that you are going to rip hair out of your head! LOL
** The way my signature is set-up in the exact steps to my current routine for this week. Except the shampoo is more on an every 2 week basis.

Thanks for any help.
High Porosity, Fine, Thin Density, Low Elasticity
Co-wash, leave in, and gel: Alba botanica coconut cond., ogx mousse, &/or super wet look gel.
Curls